Vacancies are available in Kindrgarten, Primary (Class 1 to 7) and Secondary (Form 1 to 4). Registration is ongoing now in all our centres. New comers are sitting for their interviews and getting registered thereafter. Kindly bring your child to be part of this successful team.
- All new learners joining GREEN VIEW SCHOOLS must sit for an interview except those joining Kindergarten and Pre-Form One. Exceptions may be given to those joining class One and Form One.
- Parents are required to out fill the Admission forms and attach a passport size photo of their child.
- Learners joining from other schools are required to bring transfer letters or contacts from former schools.
- Parents should pay for an Interview 20,000, an Admission form 10,000, and Uniforms (The amount depends on the level and nature; Day & Boarding) and then pay at least the first quarterly fees before their children officially start attending classes.
- Parents are expected to inform their children about our school rules and ask them to obey them. Both parent and student shall fill out a discipline commitment form to maintain the children’s discipline.
- Parents are allowed to familiarize themselves with all school activities, policies, services, and academic performance and the expectations of the school.