Our institution boasts of a robust and all-inclusive culture; one that earns us special uniqueness. We are commonly referred to as “A school with a Difference.” Our difference is in the manner in which we turn ordinary learners and staff into responsible, ambitious, and high-performing people within a short time. We believe that each person is special in their way as long as they are given time and a conducive environment.
Our school culture is deeply rooted in our core values and beliefs as follows;
Core Values & Beliefs
We believe that;
- Discipline is the backbone of all healthy human social ties and interactions.
- Hard work and determination are the most accurate formula to success.
- The Fear of God is the source of all knowledge and wisdom.
- The best man is built on a strong foundation of honesty and Integrity.
- Self-reliance and Sustenance breaches laziness and over-dependence.
- Teamwork makes any task lighter.
- Diligence, is thekey to achieving noble visions.
- High level of individual and group discipline
- A spirit of determination, self-belief, and hard work
- A culture of always putting God first in everything
- The nourishing of students’ talents and uniqueness
- Students to do class assignments and exams on their own
- Teamwork in group work and in sports and games
- Creativity and innovative ideas
We are totally against;
- Any form of discrimination be it in religion, origin, academic ability, financial status, health, or politics.
- Cheating in exams
- Religious extremism